Masstrans On-board Validator is designed for use in a variety of public transportation. Automatic Fare Collection System provides options of both common paper tickets as well as contactless chip cards, and provision for card recharging on-board as well as through vending machines.
Fare collection for large mass transit organizations can be a complicated activity that needs an automated system that minimizes stakeholder errors and safeguards financial interests. The Automated Fare Collection System (AFCS) is an advanced electronic payment system that provides a range of services to the passengers while maintaining full system control with the stakeholder.
By providing options of common paper tickets as well as contactless payment with chip cards, and provision for card recharging on-board as well as through vending machines, Masstrans eliminates the friction of technology adoption for users. A centralized system enables the quick capture and streamlining of data across various points and systems in the framework.
Ours is a SaaS model for transport ticketing. Service model includes hardware equipment and subscription for the platform enabling all of the components in the system working together providing the fare collection end to end solution for the client. This approach allows implementing most modern transport payment methods and practices without additional capital investments for the client.
- GPRS, WiFi, Bluetooth capability with RFID and NFC for seamless communication
- Open loop and closed loop transactions capability
- System capable of online as well as offline functioning
- High durability and flexibility with payment methods
- Integrated ticketing — the system creates a common payment space, enabling customers to use a wide range of services
- Scalable — the system can be initiated as project and other service operators can be connected at later stages
- Flexible — the solution can be configured to meet present and future stakeholders’ needs